Why Group Classes
Pros / Cons
Of Group Classes
Before taking group dance classes, make sure to consider all of the pros and cons. Here are some ideas that can help you evaluate whether you are ready for group classes.
- Less expensive than private lessons.
- Social interaction with other motivated dancers can enhance the learning experience.
- Some group classes can be expensive compare to others.
- Predetermined class schedule.
- Social interaction with other motivated dancers can be terrifying for some.
If you are ready for group classes, check out the three different options below.
Virtual Group Classes
All of the Free Dance Programs have a paid group version as well. Learn these programs with a group of motivated dancers will really strengthen your dancing abilities.
This is the best option for most people.